Best of Orangevale Awards Dinner
Shining a spotlight on Orangevale’s Businesses, the Best of Orangevale will announced the results of its 2019 competition on Saturday February 22, 2020.
The online voting process will determine the Winners and Runner-Ups. With business owners, community supporters, and their guests in attendance, the winners will be announced at an elegant award banquet at the Orangevale Community Center. This event is sure to sell out like last year.
Evening Includes; Catered Dinner, Non-Alcoholic Beverage, Hosted Bar, Raffle, and Award Presentation. Doors Open at 6:30 pm-10 pm. Dinner Served 7:00 pm. Awards begin at 7:30 pm.
Bring ticket(s) to event or smartphone. All Sales are final. No outside food or drink. Dinner or Cocktail Attire Encouraged. Sponsorship or donations do not influence the outcome of the competition. Winners are determined by eligible votes received.
Best of Orangevale Rules & Guidelines
- Nominees must do business (or work for non-business related categories) within Orangevale, CA. or have an active Orangevale Chamber Membership. We verify all participants via Sacramento County Business License database, Social Media and registered Website. This rule is excluded for certain non-business related categories.
- The Best of Orangevale facilitators reserve the right to remove any business that has entered the competition incorrectly or has used marketing materials, badges, language or behavior that is not in line with the competition. Participants who violate the rules will receive a written warning about the incident.
- If a business is caught "Stuffing Ballots", which is breaking one of our security measures and submitting multiple ballots with the voting focus on same business and or businesses. The software automatically flags these incidences and they are scrubbed from the final list. We have a responsibility to the businesses who participate to provide a fair and accurate voting process that ensures that no one abuses the integrity of the Online competition.
- Only one vote per category per person. Winners are chosen by people who fill out the Online voting ballot. We will track IP addresses, if more than one person wants to vote within your household they may not use the same computer, tablet, and phone or shared network. All voting entries must have complete information or the votes will not be counted.
- By participating in the Best of Orangevale you grant us permission to use your business name, likeness and or image for use in our marketing and promotional materials related to the competition and/or party.
- All Best of Orangevale competition results are held private by the Orangevale View. Winners will be awarded at the Best of Orangevale Award Banquet. Winners will received certificate and other promotional materials. Winners will be showcase in the Orangevale View Newspaper issue following the Award Banquet. Winners will be posted on the Orangevale View website 7 working days from the Award Banquet.
- The goal of the Best of Orangevale is to create awareness for all the great small businesses we have in Orangevale. We want the competition to be fun for all who participate.