BEST OF ORANGEVALE 2023
Are you ready for the BEST OF ORANGEVALE 2023? It's time to celebrate the amazing people, businesses, and organizations that make our community a wonderful place to live, work, and play. Don't miss this spectacular event at the Orangevale Community Center on Friday, February 2nd, 2024. You'll enjoy a fun and festive evening of live music by Billy Williams, a scrumptious dinner, dessert, and of course, the awards ceremony. The Brads (OG and Farmer) and Orangevale's Favorite Anchor Woman MaryAnne Povey will be your hosts for the night, and you'll also get to see some special guests from the local and state government. This event is always a sell-out, so get your tickets now and join us for a night of laughter, gratitude, and recognition. Click Here for tickets
The Best of Orangevale Awards is an annual tradition that honors the most innovative and impactful businesses, citizens, and community programs that demonstrate social responsibility and contribute to the well-being and sustainability of our community. This year, we are especially proud of how our local heroes have stepped up to face the challenges of the pandemic, economic hardship, and social justice. They deserve our applause and appreciation.
You can show your support and appreciation by visiting http://www.bestoforangevale.com and nominating and voting for your favorites in various categories. This website is a great resource to find local businesses and services that meet your needs and share your values. The nominations begin December 1st through January 10th, 2024 and the voting period will run from January 1st, 2024 to January 31st, 2024. The winners and runners-up will be announced at the awards ceremony.
The evening will include live music, a catered dinner, non-alcoholic beverages, a hosted bar, a raffle, and an award presentation. Doors open at 6:30 pm. Dinner is served at 7:00 pm. Awards begin at 7:30 pm.
Live Music, Catered Dinner, Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Hosted Bar, a Raffle, and Award Presentation. Doors Open at 6:30 pm. Dinner is Served at 7:00 pm. Awards begin at 7:30 pm.
Bring ticket(s) to the event or smartphones. All Sales are final. No outside food or drink. Bling or Jeans Attire.
Thank you to our sponsor,
Best of Orangevale Rules & Guidelines
- Nominees must do business (or work for non-business-related categories) within Orangevale or have an active Orangevale Chamber Membership. We verify all participants via the Sacramento County Business License database, social media, and registered website. This rule excludes certain non-business-related categories.
- The Best of Orangevale facilitators reserve the right to remove any business that has entered the competition incorrectly or has used marketing materials, badges, language, or behavior that is not in line with the competition. Participants who violate the rules will receive a written warning about the incident.
- If a business is caught “Stuffing Ballots”, which is breaking one of our security measures and submitting multiple ballots with the voting focus on the same business and or businesses. The software automatically flags these incidents and they are scrubbed from the final list. We have a responsibility to the businesses who participate to provide a fair and accurate voting process that ensures that no one abuses the integrity of the online competition.
- Only one vote per category per person with a minimum of 3 category votes. Winners are chosen by people who fill out the online voting ballot. We will track IP addresses, if more than one person wants to vote within your household, they may not use the same computer, tablet, phone, or shared network.
- All voting entries must have complete information or the votes will not be counted. By participating in the Best of Orangevale you grant us permission to use your business name, likeness, and or image for use in our marketing and promotional materials related to the competition and/or party. All Best of Orangevale competition results are held private by the Orangevale View.
- Winners will be announced and awarded at the Best of Orangevale Award Banquet. Winners will receive a certificate, other promotional materials, and bragging rights. Winners will be showcased in the Orangevale View Newspaper issue following the Award Banquet. Winners will be posted on the Orangevale View website 7 working days from the Award Banquet and the winner’s directory will remain until the next awarding year.
- The goal of the Best of Orangevale is to create awareness for all the great small businesses we have in Orangevale. We want the competition to be fun for all who participate.